Want to learn how to use your DSLR or Mirrorless Camera off of auto? I have a beginner class that will work for you and your schedule. Here is the model I have come up with for 2017 that enables you to put together a group in your home! Contact me for possible dates for your group, below are the details!
Cost $145 Per Person (Must have a group of at least 3 People)
- 2.5-3 Hours of Instruction on the basics of how to use your Camera, moving off of auto and to semi auto and manual modes.
- Class to be held in a host’s home, we just need enough space to sit, possibly your dining room table or living room (you don’t need to clean your house for us!). If you want to host and have some friends that want to join you, you can form your own group.
- Class would need to be a minimum of 3 people max 6. To make it easy on everyone, bring your own snacks and drinks. Everyone would need to pay the fee upfront to ensure your spot and that everyone will show the day of the class.
- Plus 1 Hour outside or inside to practice using your camera with instructor help. (Weather Permitting)
- For 1 month following the class, there will be a closed group on Facebook to post photos and ask for feedback from instructor, for those who would like feedback on their photos. If you are not a Facebook user, this can be done via e-mail.
Included in your Class Fee:
Instruction as outlined above, class instruction, time to practice and a closed Facebook page for feedback for the month following from the instructor and other class members to share ideas.
A printed take home book for your future reference 38 Pages
A travel fee of $75 applies to locations outside of a 25 mile radius from Photographer’s home in Nokesville VA. Not to exceed more than 40 miles.